Start you Day with Warm Water and Throw in Lemon Juice – Better yet eat a little of the Peel
Lemon may be acidic – but when it is inside your body it is alkaline. Consider drinking with a straw so the enamel of your teeth will not be affected – and do your yoga face exercises so the straw doesn’t create wrinkles. Drinking first thing in the morning after you brush your teeth and swirl you oil pulling is a great start to the day by keeping you hydrated. Your body will rid itself of excess toxins and salt faster – a natural diuretic.
Top 21 Benefits of Drinking warm lemon water:
- Hydrates your System
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Promotes Healing
- Mood Enhancer – helps with focus.
- Clear Skin – removes toxins.
- PH Levels Become Balanced
- Aid in Digestion – Relieves Constipation
- Fights infections. Sore throat issues and inflammation of tonsils.
- Helps with Skin Cancer – by eating some skin.
- High in Antioxidants.
- Prevents Gingivitis
- High in Vitamin C – Keep you immune system in check.
- Brighter Skin
- Ayurvedic Tradition
- Can break up Kidney stones.
- Highly Beneficial for your health.
- Reduces infections.
- A natural source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Citric Acid, Potassium, and Magnesium.
- Helps with curing common cold.
- Helps with liver health.
- Eye Health.
What has been your favorite way to enjoy Hot Lemon Water?
Did you know that eating some lemon peel will have tremendous benefits of not getting skin cancer? www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
My morning routine :
Brush teeth, Swirl Coconut Oil for 5 – 20 minutes, Cup of Warm Lemon Water, and 1 Cup of ElectroLight with Fortune Delight. Our water has the magnesium removed – we need an Electrolight – go get tested for – MTHFR.
www.lizzya.com 2020 All Rights Reserved